To register an event like this click here >
This course is aimed at those employed in a food handling capacity, with responsibility for preparing and cooking food or serving food to consumers. On successful completion of the course; delegates are awarded the CIEH level 2 certification to those working in the food industry, the care sector or the catering sector.Tel: 028 90 466444
21st November 2012
- An introduction to food safety, what is food safety? And how does it affect people?
- The course also covers the legal requirements in relation to food preparation, storage and serving food for consumption.
- The legal requirements for food handlers.
- Identifying typical food safety hazards, (physical hazards, chemical hazards and biological hazards).
- The correct methods of recording and taking temperatures of food and storage facilities, outlining the requirements for:
- Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding of foods
- Cooking, hot holding and re-heating of foods
- Principles of safe storage
- Cleaning & infection control
Food premises and equipment
There are currently no attendees. To attend, please click "Attending" in the side panel.
There are no resources for this event at this time. Please check back later.