Queen's University Belfast
Key InformationTel: 028 9024 5133
The Queen’s University Belfast is one of the leading research-intensive universities within the UK and has a long-standing international reputation for successful dissemination and application of cutting-edge research, knowledge exchange and the commercialisation of research ideas and innovations.
The Research and Enterprise team at Queens provides a range of professional business services on behalf of the University including technology licensing, consultancy, technical services, knowledge transfer and early stage company support.
For more information on how your business can have an impact from our research, please contact Dr Paul Donachy, Head of Commercial Development, firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel 028 9097 2544
Further Information & Downloads
- QUB Awarded Slice of £60m to help turn Science into Jobs
- Entrepreneurship still vital to help established businesses grow
- Queens and Lisburn company named first for Knowledge Transfer
- Financial Trading Room Opened at QUB
- Local firms urged to draw on £13M growth package
- QUB Announce £200m Investment Programme