Key InformationTel: +44 28 90393837
Fax: +44 28 90393830
Established in 1985 and with offices in Belfast and Dublin, Morrows is one of the most experienced team-based integrated communications consultancies on the island of Ireland. We have been recognised as 'Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy of the Year' in the CIPR Pride Awards 2012/13 - the third time we have received this much coveted award.
We are a multi-service agency providing strategic communications advice to a diverse range of public and private sector clients at a senior level.We are first and foremost communication strategists and invest heavily in understanding a client's needs before ever offering a solution or service.
We currently manage a number of significant All-Ireland Accounts, as well as represent our clients' interests in the UK.
We are one of the founding members of EnviroConnect a business communications network specialising in PR and marketing services for clients involved in environmental activities. This network of multi-award winning consultants provides total UK and Republic of Ireland service coverage – giving you the benefit of our very significant experience, a proven track record of success, and the advantage of local knowledge.
An Investor in People accredited company, we were the first communications consultancy in NI to gain and since retain the accreditation.
We were also the first company with offices in NI to attain the internationally recognised Consultancy Management Standard, a quality mark awarded by the PRCA, in recognition of our overall client management, business processes and professional standards. This accreditation has recently been retained following an external independent audit.
We are an award winning company, being recognised as CIPR Consultancy Team of the Year on three occasions - most recently for the year 2012/13. In total we have collected 23 gold and 17 silver awards over the last six years of the CIPR Pride Awards.
We don't stand still and pride ourselves on pushing the boundaries for our clients. Among other things we have been introducing our clients to the many opportunities presented by 'New Media' as part of their integrated communications campaigns. To prove the point we picked up the 'Best Use of New Media' award in the 2008 awards and again for "Best Use of Social Media" in the 2009 PRide Awards for the Northern Ireland Science Park.
These recent Awards come on top of previous recognition in the All-Ireland Public Relations Consultants Association (PRCA) Awards for our client work. Our staff-training programme was highly commended in the 2003 National Training Awards and our Events team were runners up in the UK-wide CEA Event Management Awards 2004.
We have put in place a team of professionals now totalling 20 people from a wide range of backgrounds - together offering an unrivalled range of communications skills and expertise all under one roof.
We also have developed a number of other strategic partnerships with various other UK/ROI agencies which can be utilised for our client base as necessary.
Morrow Communications as a company, and various company individuals, are members of the following professional organisations:
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)
- Association of British Professional Conference Organisers (ABPCO)
- Public Relations Consultants Association (PRCA)
- Public Relations Institute of Ireland (PRII)
- NI Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Directors
- Sales Institute of Ireland
Through these organisations, particularly the PRCA and CIPR, we subscribe to the professional and ethical standards set by both industry organisations.
Further Information & Downloads
- Royal Tribute to Open + Direct’s John
- Moy Park wins prestigious Irish quality food award
- Pain-free Expansion for North Down Physio
- Todds Leap marks 25 years with business growth announcement
- Fast-Track Food Export Solution Launched by Access 6
- Last call for NIFDA Award Entries
- Supercomputing can bring Super Hero Status to NI Creative Industries
- McKeevers has the right medicine for success following expansion across the UK
- Asda Foundation Donates £600,000 to Support ‘At Risk’ Youth across NI
- NICEP publishes Autumn 2014 Outlook at First Trust Bank Business Breakfast
- 230 Jobs at Asda NI through Growth of Online Shopping
- Cool & Downtown Breakfast Team Help Kids Wake up to Happy Christmas
- First Trust Bank Appoints New Director of Corporate and Business Banking
- Morrow Communications Voted Best in Class in UK
- New Appointment for Chartered Director Joy Allen
- G Smyth Boats Embarks on Expansion Plans with support from First Trust Bank
- Fujitsu High Performance Computing (HPC) Service Launched to Support Development of the NI Knowledge Economy
- NI Business Community to ‘Profit’ from New Business Programme
- ‘NI Ports Strategic Framework’ Welcomed at Flagship British Ports Association Conference in Newcastle
- Leicester ‘schools of the future’ renew Capita Managed IT Solution’s contract
- Cornfield Care Centre Expansion creates 100 jobs with support from First Trust Bank
- Dale Farm sweeps the cheese board at Nantwich Show
- Downtown & Cool continue local radio dominance
- OKI extends print support services contract with Capita Managed IT Solutions
- First Trust Bank Launch AgriFood Support Programme Targeting Progressive Farmers and Agri-businesses
- NI Companies Bite Into Big Apple as Export Programme Launches in US Market
- Flagship British Ports Association Conference Sets Sail for Warrenpoint
- The ‘Appliance of Science’
- Further Investment at Crescent Link
- Ingrid Vanderveldt to speak at Belfast business event
- Nine Jobs for East Belfast as Murdock’s Open New Branch
- Fujitsu Encourages NI SMEs to Think Big in Japan
- Planning Application Submitted for £240million Waste Infrastructure Project for arc21 Area
- Northern Ireland Ombudsman Launches New ‘ASSIST’ Service
- Ulster Bank helps women in business connect
- Workplace diversity ‘vital to economic growth’
- Fujitsu Encourage Cyclists To ‘Hop On’ Their Bikes For Annual ‘Fun Run of the Glens (F.R.O.G)’ in aid of Cancer Focus NI and Simon Community
- Fairytale Ending for Deluxe Group as Export Success Leads to Expansion Plans
- New look a ‘good call’ for telecoms business Fenix Solutions takes new branding on the road
- Invest NI backs Belfast’s first International Business Women’s Conference
- High fliers call to ‘book Belfast’ and ‘book early’ for IBWC2014
- Fujitsu announces 192 new jobs in Northern Ireland
- First Trust changes Senior Management Team with appointment of new Director of Personal & Business Banking
- AIB GROUP (UK) P.L.C. ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF TWO NI DIRECTORS TO ITS BOARD
- Global conference aims to have ‘economic ripple effect’
- ACE - Engineering the Future in NI
- First Trust Bank Launch £50m Owner Managed Business Fund targeting NI businesses
- Propelling Entrepreneurs in NI
- NYSE Euronext Wants You